Focus on Family is the first Nurturing & Development Centre in Ireland. We are situated in the Ballysally Estate of Coleraine, N.Ireland. Our building houses a dedicated childcare facility, training room, IT suite, launderette, kitchens, social area and staff offices.
In addition to the community space provided, Focus on Family also offers:
• Specialised childcare and crèche provision
• Nurturing Family Links Programmes
• Domestic Abuse Programmes – Healthier Relationships for female victims, Preventing Abuse for male perpetrators and Youth Relationship Programmes
• Skills-based courses such as Essential Skills, IT, Cookery, Nail Art & Make-Up, Creative Writing
• Complementary Therapies including Reiki, Yoga, Pilates, Reflexology & Aromatherapy
• Cultural, cross-community and heritage programmes and events
• SAGE Payroll service for small businesses
Through the delivery of the various courses with quality childcare attached, Focus on Family aims to provide a holistic approach to dealing with the range of complex issues in our area. The centre aims to address and positively develop a whole host of emotional, behavioural, social and external factors that impact negatively on our house-users. All the staff and volunteers share the ethos of the centre and work together to create a harmonious setting where everyone is made to feel welcome, nurtured and cared for.